Tranquil PC, is a UK based company, formed in the early part of 2003 and is now a world leader in the field of rugged, low energy IT systems. Tranquil specialises in the design, manufacturing, and sale of computers suitable for use in homes, offices, and schools as well as some of the worlds harshest environments.
In 2011 Tranquil PC made an important decision to invest in it's own engineering and manufacturing facility for it's cases. Now all system chassis are manufactured entirely within our own factory, from raw aluminium billets that are precisely manufactured, hand finished and anodised before being assembled and tested. These new, unique services not only have returned local manufacturing to the UK, they have also brought pride, new energy, enthusiasm and excitement to our staff - as well as securing new, long term employment.
To establish Tranquil PC as the premier provider of bespoke technology appliances in Europe, whilst maintaining our founding principles as we expand.
Our guiding principles assist us in measuring the effectiveness of our decisions:
- Provide an exciting and organised environment that nurtures personal growth, pride and development
- Develop and satisfy customers, all of the time
- Be flexible and responsive to changing trends
- Apply the highest standards of communication with external partners and suppliers
- Encourage personal pride in the products and services we supply
- Contribute to local community enterprises and environment
- Operate a profitable business, that ensures our long term success