Tranquil PC, a UK based company, was formed in the early part of 2003, Tranquil PC is now a world leader in the field of low energy IT systems. The move to brand new premises in 2007, and the appointment of new technical / sales staff has broadened the range of products and services offered. In 2011 Tranquil PC made an important decision to invest in it's own engineering and manufacturing facility for it's cases. Now all system chassis are manufactured entirely within our own factory, from raw aluminium billets to precisely manufactured, hand finished and anodised products. These new, unique services not only have returned local manufacturing to UK, they have brought pride, new energy, enthusiasm and excitement to our staff - as well as securing new, long term employment.
To establish Tranquil PC as the premier provider of bespoke technology appliances in Europe, whilst maintaining our founding principles as we expand.
Our guiding principles assist us in measuring the effectiveness of our decisions:
- Provide an exciting and organised environment that nurtures personal growth, pride and development
- Develop and satisfy customers, all of the time
- Be flexible and responsive to changing trends
- Apply the highest standards of communication with external partners and suppliers
- Encourage personal pride in the products and services we supply
- Contribute to local community enterprises and environment
- Operate a profitable business, that ensures our long term success
The future success of the company is based on the triumph of its unique products, the development of its business partners and dedication of our staff. Tranquil PC has a very loyal customer base, and most of our B2B customers are still with us since the early days. What started as a small 'family' business has made it's mark in the IT world, and we would like to thank our customers for taking us there.